One of my very good, all-time, bestest friends ever just had her second baby; a beautiful baby boy named Isaiah. I get to meet him for the first time this weekend, so I’m in the mood to make them some useful and beautiful baby items.
I’ve already made him a quilt, and I’ll take some pictures of him using it to share with everyone, but there are so many great tutorials out there for little ones that I can’t resist putting together a collection.
1. Men’s Shirt Re-Do #1: Vest Applique – Lemon Tree Creations
2. Baby Boy Texture Book – Lella Boutique
3. Baby Blocks – WREN handmade
4. The Chevron Clutch – See Kate Sew
5. Baby Sling – delia creates