So that big summertime (not to mention halfway-to-Christmas) holiday is coming up and I’m feeling the need to get festive. I’ve been looking around and here’s a collection of patriotic tutorials that anyone can do. Whether you’re throwing a party or going to one, there’s something here for you. From adorable shirts for the kids to decorations for the house to the perfect hostess dress, you might as well make them all.
If nothing else, I plan on at least painting my nails all Stars-and-Stripesy so while I’m sewing, I can feel like I’m doing it the good ol’ American way.
1. Bean Bag Toss Game – Chica and Jo
2. Burlap & Denim Ruffled Patriotic Wreath – The Scrap Shoppe
3. 4th of July Shirts – Make It and Love It
4. A Casually Cute Knit Dress – Make it on Monday
5. Star Medallion – Martha Stewart
6. 4th of July American Flag DIY – Manicure Mondays